High quality services
COVID 19 related health & Safety guideline tourists by Republic of Maldives Government
Government of the Maldives welcoming all travelers with open arms (Unless your country is in the banned travel list by the government of Maldives).
- The sample for said PCR test must be taken not more than 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure from the first port of embarkation en route to the Maldives. However, children below one-year-old are exempted from the aforementioned requirement.
- The above mentioned negative certificate has to be provided by the COVID-19 vaccinated travelers as well.
- Always ensure to follow the instructed health guideline by authorities throughout your holiday to ensure the safety and well-being of all the tourists and individuals involved.
COVID-19 travel insurance Maldives
While the Maldives is welcoming tourists with open arms but from a distance, we want to ensure that all the right safety measures are in place for you.
Introducing Allied Inbound Insurance that covers you for specific expenses you may incur due to a positive diagnosis of Covid-19 while on holiday in paradise. Choose this plan prior to your journey and enjoy your holiday in the Maldives with the assurance of safety and peace of mind.
This is strictly 3rd party and pleases click on the below link and contact Allied Inbound Insurance for more information
If you have symptoms of covid-19 while in the Maldives, call 1676
- If a case of COVID-19 is identified in a tourist facility, procedures are set in place for the property to work with the government of Maldives to ensure the safe return of unaffected tourists to their home country.
- The government of Maldives is closely monitoring and enforcing measures to prevent any effective community spread of the virus.